Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Sodium Organic Salt||MF:||C6H7 (O H)2OCH2COONa|
|HS Code:||39123100||Viscosity:||High/Middle/Low Viscosity|
|Cas No.:||9004-32-4||Application:||Paper-making Chemicals|
sodium carboxy methyl cellulose,
cmc carboxymethyl cellulose
White Powder CMC Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose 10% Moisture For Paper Making
1. General Information of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose(CMC-Na)
|Appearance||Freely flowing white powder|
|Degree of substitution||0.75min|
|Filtrate Loss||10 ml max|
CMC is a kind of highly efficient papermaking additives with a good water retention and dispersion, which can be used in the pigment coating, wet coating, surface sizing, etc.
(1) When used in pigment coating: CMC can help to control and adjust the rheological properties of the coatings and the dispersion of pigment in order to obtain pseudo plastic coatings, enhance the water retention and a good film forming properties.
(2) When adding in the pulp: CMC can promote the grinding efficiency, shorten the time of beating pulp, regulate internal potential and improve the retention rate of all kinds of additives, fillers and fiber fines. (3) When used in surface sizing: With a good rheological property and film forming property, CMC can increase the brightness and gloss of paper, enhance stiffness and smoothness, and improve the surface strength and wear resistance of paper.
2. Application and procedure of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose(CMC-Na)
(1) Control and adjust the rheological properties of the coatings and the dispersion of pigment; improve the solid content of coating;
(2) Give pseudo-plasticity to coatings, and improve the coating speed
(3) Enhance the water retention of coatings and prevent the migration of water soluble adhesive;
(4) Have a good film forming property and improve gloss degree of coating
(5) Improve the retention rate of whitening agent in the coatings, and improve the whiteness of paper;
(6) Improve the lubrication performance of coatings, enhance the quality of coating, and prolong the service life of the blade.
Adding in the pulp:
(1) Improve the grinding efficiency, promote fiber refinement and shorten the time of beating
(2) Regulate the internal potential, uniformly disperse fiber and improve the performance of “paper machine " and sheet forming;
(3) Increase the retention rate of various additives, fillers and fine fibers;
(4) Increase the bonding strength between the fibers and improve the physical properties of paper;
(5) Co-used with dry and wet strength agents so as to improve the dry and wet strength of paper;
(6) Protect rosin, AKD and other sizing agents within the pulp, and enhance the sizing effect.
(1) Have a good rheological property and film forming property;
(2) Reduce the air hole and improve the oil-resistance of paper;
(3) Increase the brightness and gloss of paper;
(4) Increase the stiffness, smoothness and curl control of paper;
(5) Improve the surface strength and wear resistance of paper, reduce hair and powder loss, and improve the quality of printing.
3. Packing and Shipping
CMC is packed in 25 kg kraft bags with pallets.
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
4. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening agent has achieved national advanced level.
5. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.