Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification::||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Solid Content %:||35%|
|Appearance:||Oyster White Liquid||PH Value:||3-4|
|Dispersibility:||Easliy Dispersed In Water||Viscosity:||≤50cps(25°C)|
Paper Additives Alkyl Ketene Dimer Emulsion CAS 8050-09-7 Cationic Gum Rosin Size
1. General Information of Cationic Gum Rosin surface Sizing agent
|Appearance||Oyster white liquid|
|Dispersity||Disperse in cold water|
|Shelf life||90 days|
(1) Cationic Rosin Size is positively charged emulsion made from rosin and cationic polymeric surfactants through the use of the world's leading high-pressure homogenization technique. It has less dependence on aluminum sulfate, and is capable of sizing over a wide pH range, thus the paper made with this product is not brittle or yellow as t acidic papermaking paper.
(2) In this way, neutral sizing effect is achieved. When sizing, anionic dispersed rosin size or AKD size can be directly switched to this product without the adjustment of process and equipment, This product has strong adaptability to a variety of fillers like CaCO3, talcum powder so on. It is suitable for high temperature sizing and is capable of significantly reducing the dosage of size in summer and therefore eliminating summer sizing impediments.
(3) This product serves as an alternative to sizing agents such as anion dispersed rosin emulsion, AKD sizing agent and so on. It is suitable for wrapping paper, cultural paper, specialty paper, etc.
2. Application and procedure of Cationic Gum Rosin surface Sizing agent
(1) Addition method: add stuff, starch and aluminum stearate to stock chest, then mix things up. After 20minutes, add the product to manufacture paper with pulp.
(2) Mixing method: add stuff, starch and aluminum stearate respectively to stock chest, mix them up. Then add the product with the liquid level sensor to manufacture paper with pulp.
(3) For cultural paper, wood free paper and other kinds of tissue paper, the dosage of cationic rosin size is 0.3-1.2%; for height sized paper is 2.0~3.5%.
(4) Suggested dosage of aluminum sulphate is 15-30 kilo per ton of paper, PH for sizing agent is 4.5-6.5, PH for pure water is 5.0-6.5.
3. Storage & Handing
It is packed in 25kg plastic bag, or according to the customer’ request. Transportation should avoid sun, rain, force, or the impact; the handling should be handled with great care. Stored in dry shade, the temperature shall not exceed 35 °C. 8 months of warranty since the date of production
4. Packing and Shipping
It is packed in 25kg kraft bags
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
5. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening agent has achieved national advanced level.
6. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.