Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification::||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS No.:||144245-85-2|
|Appearance:||Milky White Emusion||Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals|
|Solid Content:||9.5-10.5||Solubitlity:||Easily Dissolved In Water|
AKD Emulsion Surface Sizing Chemicals For Paper LS-A10 / LS-A15 / LS-A20
1. General Information of AKD(Alkyl Ketene Dimer) Emusion Cationic surface Sizing agent
alkyl ketene dimmers
|Appearance||Milk white emulsion|
|viscosity, mPa.s, 25°C||10min||15min||20min|
|Shelf life||5-32°C,90 days||5-25°C,90 days|
(1) The stability of AKD emulsion with high solid content and high efficiency is increasing continuously. At the same time, the sizing rate increases to 90%.Thus this new AKD is suitable to the development of slight coating and high-speed paper machine
(2) AKD neutral sizing agent solves the problems such as yellowing, brittleness and so on, which were caused by acidic sizing. At the same time, it can improve paper whiteness, smoothness and physical strength. And it can also remarkably improve the printing suitability and inkabsorptivity of the paper, thus fitting the development of inking technology. Meanwhile, it can reduce the load of white water, and energy consumption, improve the operational environment
2. Application and procedure of AKD(Alkyl Ketene Dimer) WAX Cationic surface Sizing agent
(1) AKD emulsion is one of the reactive neutral sizing agents, it can be used in the process of neutral paper making in factories directly. Paper can not only be endowed with predominant capability of water resistance, and soak capability of acid alkaline liquor, but also with ability of brim soaking resistance. By using it can improve physical properties of paper, it has been widely used in producing various kind of paper, such as art base paper, electrostatic autographic transfer paper, double colloid paper, noncarbon paper, archival paper, photo base paper, yew base paper, stamp base paper, napkin, etc
(2) The product can be directly add to the thick pulp, or add to the mixing chest after diluted. And it can also be tub-sized after the former paper dried. The added amount should be 0.1%-0.2% of absolute dry pulp for normal sizing, 0.3%-0.4% for heavy sizing. Double resident system of cation starch and polyacrylamide should be coupled with at the same time. The cation starch should be quaternary ammonium type, its substitute degree is more than 0.025% and its usage should be 0.6%-1.2% of absolute dry pulp. The molecular weight of polyacrylamide is 3,000,000-5,000,000, its concentration is 0.05%-0.1% and its usage should be100ppm-300ppm. The PH of pulp is 8.0-8.5.
(3) If the phenomena as the separation, thickening or large amount of gas given off of AKD emulsion are found before use, the usage of AKD should be stopped immediately. In high temperature of summer, 30ppm-50ppm of germicide can be added to the pulp pool or white water.
3. Storage & Handing
Store in cool, dry and ventilated place, avoid high temperature and solarization, and prevent from dampness. The store temperature should not be higher than 35°C, keep ventilated
4. Packing and Shipping
It is packed in 25kg kraft bags
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
5. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening agent has achieved national advanced level.
6. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.