Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Apprearance:||Black Powder Or Granule|
|Purity:||99.9%||Other Name:||Carbon Black N330|
CAS 1333-86-4 Furnace Carbon Black N330 Chemical Auxiliary 2% Heating loss
1. General Information of Furnace Carbon Black N330
|Apprearance||Pure Black powder|
|Iodine absorption value g/kg||82±6|
|DBP absorption value 10-5m3/kg|
|CDBP absorption value 10-5m3/kg||82~94|
|CTAB surface area 10^3m^2/kg||73~85|
|external surface area 10^3m^2/kg||69~81|
|Total superficial area 10^3m^2/kg||72~84|
|Modulus at 300% Mpa||-0.5±1.5|
|Pour density kg/m3||380±40|
|500μm Screenings ≤mg/kg||10|
|45μm Screenings ≤mg/kg||1000|
|ash content ≤%||0.7|
|Fine powder content ≤%||10|
(1) The rubber industry as reinforcing filler.
(2) The paint used as pigments in the paint ink, printing ink industry.
(3) The black paper manufacturing Such as photographic material packing paper and radio equipment used black with high conductive carbon black manufacturing paper products.
(4) The carbon paper and typewriter ribbon Used for dark black color and can be kept on the carrier.
(5) Plastic color, ink, gramophone records, cloth, leather, shoe polish, paint coating, colored cement, electrode, brush, batteries, etc.
(6) Lithium ion battery conductive agent.
(7) Mainly used in tire wearing layer, the tire, solid tyres, roller outer layer and surface layer, industrial rubber hoses, rubber products, car tire tread reinforcement.
(8) Used for car and truck tire tread, surface layer of conveyor belt, industrial rubber reinforcing.
(9) The force is mainly used in rubber industry tire, car tire inner tube and tire, cable sheath, etc
2. Application and procedure of Furnace Carbon Black N330
Classification of Carbon Black:
(1) Rubber Carbon Black
N219 / N121 / N115 / N110 / N330 / N990 / N880 / N787 / N774 / N772 / N770 / N762 / N754 / N660 / N650 / N550 / N539 / N375 / N351 / N347 / N339 / N326 / N231 / N234 / N220 / N219 / N121 / N115
(2) Pigment Carbon Black
C311 / C326 / TS1C / C625 / C111 / C611 / S315 / S212
(3) Acetylene Carbon Black
(4) Spray Carbon Black
(5) Metallurgical Carbon Black
(6) Conductive Carbon Black
(7) Insulated Carbon Black
3. Packing and Shipping
25kgs PP bags/500kgs jumbo bags/1000kgs jumbo bags
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
4. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening agent has achieved national advanced level.
5. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.