Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification::||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Other Names:||Fluorescent Brightener 184|
|H.S Code:||3204.2000||EINECS No:||230-426-4|
|Purity:||99%||Appearance::||Slight Greenish Yellow Powder|
Polymer Substrate Optical Brightener OB Fluorescent Brightener 184 CAS 7128-64-5
1. General Information of Optical Brightener OB(184)
Synonyms: 2,5'-bis[2-(5-tert-buty l-2 benzoxazoly)thiophene; Optical Brightener 184; 2,2’-(2,5-thiophenediyl)bis(5-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-benzoxazol
|Product name||Optical Brightener OB|
|Appearance||Slight greenish yellow powder|
(1) Optical Brightener OB is a fluorescent whitening agent of the thiophenediyl benzoxazole class, is commonly added to plastic products to replace whitening agents removed during producting proces.
(2) lt is odorless, hard to dissolve in water, soluble in paraffin, fat, mineral oil, wax and common organic solvents.
(3) It is highly effective in polymer substrates such as engineering plastics,PE,PC,PVC,PS,ABS and PP,adhesive and other organic substrates.especially rigid plastic(Polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, Thermoplastics pipes, Thermosetting plastic pipe, etc), resulting in their strongly fluorescent appearance under UV illumination.
(4) It can be added at any stage in the process of whitening the polymers and make the finished products emitt a bright bluish white glaze. It can also be used as special marks in identify fakless material if used in printing ink.
2. Application and procedure of Optical Brightener OB
(1) It can be used in polymer substrates such as engineering plastics, PE,PC,PVC,PS,ABS and PP etc.
(2) It can especially be used in rigid plastic (Polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, thermoplastic pipes.
(3) It can also be used in banknote checking.
(4) Thoroughly dispersed in all those polymers.
(5) If any ultral violet spectrum absorption agent is used in the polymers, the optimal dosage of optical brightener OB should be adjusted.
DOSAGE: (per 100 kg polymer ):
PVC white 0.01-0.05% (10-50 g) transparent 0.0001-0.001% (0.1-1 g)
PS white 0.001% (about 1g ) transparent 0.0001-0.001% (0.1-1 g)
ABS natural color 0.01-0.05% (10-50 g) white 0.01-0.05% (10-50 g)
PE, PP colorless 0.0005-0.001% (0.5-1 g) white 0.005-0.05% (5-50 g)
Other plastic are like above
4. Packing and Shipping
Optical Brightener OB is packed in 25 kg fiber drum
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
5. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightener has achieved national advanced level.
6. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.