Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification::||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Other Name:||Defoamer|
|Effective Content:||18%||Application:||Coating Agent/water Treatment/Textile/Paper-making|
anti foaming chemicals,
silicone antifoaming agent
Pesticides Anti Foaming Additive Agrochemical Chemical Auxiliary Agent
1. General Information of Silicone Anti-foaming agent
|Item No Index|
Milk white liquid
Type of emulsion
|Oil in water|
It is easily dispersed in aqueous systems and can be added before the formation of bubbles. It also can be added after the formation of bubbles. It does not only have a good effect of antifoaming, but also with better effect of foam inhibition. Besides, the product is a kind of universal one. It can be used for controlling or destroying the foam in water system and some mixture of water/non-water materials.
2. Application and procedure of Silicone Anti-foaming agent
(1) It can be used directly, and also can be diluted with water. Besides, it can also be added in the system with bubbles. With small dosage, good effect and economic.
(2) It is still with effect of antifoaming and foam inhibition at high temperature (Temperature-resistance: up to 300C). So it is widely used in various industrial field of water system with bubbles.
(3) It can be used in metal processing industry, also can be used in liquid cleaning agents for metals, cutting fluid and grinding fluid. Because when you have added the antifoaming agent in the products above, it will reduce the formation of bubbles when using the products. Then you can use the products for high-pressure spray washing and special cutting and grinding.
(4) It can make effect of antifoaming and foam inhibition when used in paper pulp, sewage treatment.
(5) For the production of ammonium bicarbonate fertilizer, it can significantly inhibit the formation of bubbles within the system. And it can also get the effect of foam inhibition when mixed with additives.
(6) It can also reach to the effect of antifoaming and foam inhibition when used for oil auxiliaries.
(7) When used in the production of coating, it can significantly reduce the bubbles formation of water systems for achieving the target of smooth and uniform.
(1) The dosage is as 100~50ppm of working solution.
(2) It can also be used after diluted with water as 1:10. Please adding water in the emulsion slowly when diluting.
(3) When adding the product, our recommended dosage is as 0.5-4% (according to the situation of working solution)
4. Packing and Shipping
(1) The product is usually kept in metal pails and net weight of each pail is 200 kg, special packages are available based on customers’ requirement.
(2) Store it in ≥5℃ rooms, shelf life is 1 year. When storing it in low temperature, if solidification appears, please heat it. After melting, stir it evenly, that will not affect its performance.
5. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening agent has achieved national advanced level.
6. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.