Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||APPREARANCE:||White Powder|
|Viscosity:||High/Middle Viscosity||Solubility:||Soluble In Cold And Hot Water|
|MF:||C6H7 (O H)2OCH2COONa||Application:||For Oil/ Petroleum Drilling|
cmc carboxymethyl cellulose,
carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt
CMC - Na Carboxy Methyl Cellulose In Petroleum Drilling EINECS No. 265-995-8
1. General Information of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose(CMC-Na)
|Appearance||Freely flowing white powder|
|MF||C6H7 (O H)2OCH2COONa|
|Degree of substitution||0.75min|
|Filtrate Loss||10 ml max|
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium (CMC-Na) is a cellulose derivative obtained by chemically modificating the natural cellulose. It is one of the most important water soluble polymers with many advantages that other natural or synthetic glues do not have.
CMC is white and flowing fine powder. It is tasteless, smelless, mould-proof, non-toxic, non-flammable and easily dissolved in water to become transparent viscose solution.
CMC solution has good properties of thickening, adhering, emulsifying, and stabilizing. Membrane forming, moisture-holding, shape-holding, dispersing and anti-enzyme. The solution of CMC can be mixed with dissolvable animal glues, glycerin, sobbitol, Arabic gum, pectin, xanthic gum and dissolvable starch.
Its advantage is as follows:
(1) High substitution degree and good substitution uniformity;
(2) High transparency, controllable viscosity and filtrate reducer;
(3) Being suitable for fresh water, sea water, saturated brine water base mud;
(4) Stabilized soft soil structure to prevent the collapse of shaft lining;
(5) Being able to increase the amount of pulp and reduce the loss;
(6) Excellent performance in drilling.
2. Application and procedure of Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose(CMC-Na)
Rather high control ability of water loss. PAC particularly is a highly efficient filtration loss agent, and even less dosage can control the water loss at a higher level, without affecting the other properties of the mud.
(1) Good temperature resistance and salt resistance. It can still have rheological properties and a good ability to reduce water loss in a certain salt concentration. Its viscosity in the salt water solution is almost the same with that in the water solution, which is especially applicable to the requirements for drilling and deep wells;
(2) Effective control of the slurry rheology and good thixotropy. It is suitable for any water-based mud of fresh water, sea water and saturated brine;
(3) PAC is used as a cementing fluid to prevent fluid from entering the pores and cracks;
(4) Pressure filtrate capability 2% KCl solution with PAC preparation (must be added in the preparation of leachate) is well soluble, easy to use and convenient to prepare in the field. Besides, it also has a fast gel-forming speed and strong ability to carry sand. The filter effect is more remarkable in the stratum with low penetration pressure.
3. Packing and Shipping
CMC is packed in 25 kg kraft bags with pallets.
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
4. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightening agent has achieved national advanced level.
5. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.