Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Cas No.:||12224-16-7|
|Application:||For Textile/ Detergent/paper-making/Paints||Water Content:||≤5%|
C.I. 85 Optical Brightener , Yellowish VBL Optical Brighteners For Paint
1. General Information of Optical Brightener VBL(85)
|Used for textiles||Used for paper-making|
|Appearance||Light yellow or yellow uniform powder|
|Fluorescent strenghth (equivalent to the Sstandard sample)||100|
|Color Shade||Similar to the standard sample|
|Whiteness (the deviation with the Standard Sample)||—||≥ -3|
|Moisture content||≤ 5.0%|
|Content of Water-Insoluble Impurities||≤ 0.5%|
|Fineness (residual content passed through 250μm-pore sieve )||≤ 10.0%|
|The limitation of 23 kinds of harmful aromatic amines, mg/kg||
the standard GB 19601-2004
Fluorescent Brightener VBL is a typical representative of bis(triazinylamino)stilbene derivative.It can be soluble in 80 times soft water and shows anion character and the pH value resistant to acid and alkali is 6-11 and the expected pH value of dyeing bath is 8-9. When used in acidic solution, the fluorescence will weaken owing to the increase of acid and turns into yellow color. It can resist 300ppm hard water, 0.25% free chlorine, but don't resist the ion of copper and iron. It show stability to rongalite, but cannot be baked at high temperature. It has bluish voilet optical color and can be used in the one.bath with anionic surfactant or dyestuff and nonionic surfactant and oxydol, unsuitable for application in cationic dyestuff and surfactant and raw synthetic resin.
2. Application and procedure of Optical Brightener VBL
(1) Fluorescent whitening agent for cotton fabric and gluing products, light color or printing products. It show normal sun light resistance and has good affinity with cellulose fiber, normal level dyeing result. can be used in printing pulps and exhausting or padding dyeing.
(2) Fluorescent whitening agent for polyvinyl alcoholic fiber and polyamide fiber.
(3) Fluorescent whitening agent for paper-making industry, paper pulp or paints.
(1) When used in dyeing industry, add directly into the dyeing bath, solved with water then can be in use. the dosage is 0.08-0.3%, bath ration: 1:40, and the ideal bath temperature: 60℃.
(2) When used in paper-making industry, dissolved with 80 times water and added into paper pulp or paints. The dosage is 0.1-0.3% of the dry pulp or paints.
4. Packing and Shipping
Optical Brightener BA is packed in 25 kg kraft bag with pallets.
We have rich experiences in exporting and importing. We have good cooperation with world wide Express like DHL, UPS etc and also shipping line to ensure the samples and goods can be reach to the cutomers at soonest speed.
5. Quality Contral and R&D
We have more than 15 years of production and we also have experienced technical person to do testing and gurantee the quality during the whole production line.In past few years our team strive to develop new products which are enviromental friendly and energy
saving. We believe with our fulfillment to be the best enterprise for our customers. Under their efforts the Optical brightener has achieved national advanced level.
6. Production line
Shanxi Colorshine Chemical Industry Co.,ltd is an ISO-certified modernized chemical enterprise in the collection of R&D, production and sales. Our company concentrates on the production, sales and service for Optical brighteners,Dyes and Carbon Black, fine chemicals and intermediates, which are widely used in detergent,paper-making, textile, rubber industry, medical industry, paints, printing inks and etc.
Our company's headquarters is based in Linfen City, Shanxi Province. We are establishing technical cooperation with Linfen Tech University, and manufacture products according to different customers’ requirements to fulfill market’s demand.
Except professional R&D team, our factory has advanced production and testing equipments for testing, mixing and post-processing the products in order to ensure the high quality.
With profound chemistry knowledge and rich experience, our business team can offer professional technical supports according to customers’ demand.Till now our products are exported to Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Central and South America, Africa and successfully into Germany, France, the United States and other European markets.